Our hire fleet is made up of Trek Hybrid , Giant Road and Cube Mountain Bikes. It is helpful if you can have the heights of the people wishing to hire bikes available. This will assist our staff in ensuring that the correct size bikes are reserved for each member of your party. Booking ahead is essential particularly for weekends and during the summer holidays, the hire fleet is based at the Salts Mill Store so at least 72 hours notice is required for any Bikes hired from the Wetherby Store.
When hiring from us you will need:
• To provide photo identification (Passport or Drivers licence)
• Sign a disclaimer form
• An adult to book if you are under 16
• Hires must be returned by 5pm on final day of hire
• Any late returns will be charged an additional fee depending on the circumstances.
• Riders must wear a helmet at all times.
• To be responsible for the bike and hire equipment
• To wear appropriate clothing: we recommend breathable, loose fit clothing, a couple of layers and a light windproof/showerproof jacket. We don't recommend cycling in sandals or flip flops.
** The photo identification or credit card will be retained by the store for the hire period.