Corfu - Dassia
GEO bicycling and more premises are located in Dassia, a privileged tourist resort 12 km. north-eastern from Corfu Town and within urban transport boundary. Dassia is in principle a well known tourist resort with many large hotels and hostels, a long pebble beach, watersports, Greek restaurants and easy daytrips. Furthermore, Dassia is surrounded by several old villages of impressive Corfiot architecture.The towering Mount Pantokrator is only a few kilometers away. Its amazing verdure is diffused with the colours of trees as it never dries up in the summer months. The low-lying coastal areas and the lovely forest paths which are surrounded by cypresses and olive-trees make the entire island an ideal destination for cycling and hiking.
When hiring from us you will need:
• To provide photo identification (I.D. Passport or Drivers licence)
• To sign a rental agreement (availiable in English, German, French, Greek, Italian and Russian languages)
• An adult to book if you are under 18
• Bicycles should be returned at latest by 21:00 pm on final day of hire. Changes to the rental period are possible upon request, considering that the Leaser should be informed at least two hours in advance
• Riders must wear a helmet at all times.
• NOT to ride under the influence of alcohol, drugs or both of them!
• To be responsible for the bike and equipment
• To wear appropriate shoes: We don't recommend cycling in flip flops.
** The photo identification or credit card number will be retained by the store ONLY for the hire period.
When hiring from us you will NOT need to pay any extra for helmets, locks, children seat, lights, pedals and basket.
Bicycle delivery and pick up, as well as transport of customers from and to their place of residence in Corfu are free of charge and available on request.
Please note that the deposit will be booked by preauthorization, which is a safe transaction of the POS that will place the pre-authorized amount of money in a holding-state in the cardholders' account. It is NOT a transaction charge and will not be reflected as one in the bank card statement. Depending on one's credit/debit card bank's set up, the pre-authorized amount will drop off typically after a few days.